KUMC Enrollment/Dropping/Withdrawing Policy
This policy outlines enrollment procedures at KUMC
All KUMC Students
All KUMC students are responsible for managing their enrollment. Medical students are administratively enrolled by their respective student affairs offices. The following deadlines apply to undergraduate and graduate students at KUMC. All specific deadline dates are printed in the academic calendar. The deadline dates are prorated for the summer semester.
- Students can add a class up to the 20th day of classes for the fall and spring semesters.
- There are no adding of classes after the 20th day of classes.
- A student can drop a class up to the 20th day without it appearing on the academic transcript.
- Between the 20th day and the end of the 12th week of classes, any drop is considered a withdrawal and is reflected on the academic transcript.
- There are no withdrawals after the 12th week of classes.
KUMC Office of the Registrar
Approved by the Student Affairs Executive Council